Friday, October 13, 2023

What Do You Know About Bats?

Many people have been led to believe, conditioned, or taught that bats should be feared. There is absolutely NO reason to fear bats!

When you take just a little bit of time, to learn about them - You will find, that bats are amazing, gentle, beneficial, long-lived creatures that are super cute as well!

In December, I'll be introducing Astronomy & Astrophotography to my 'Bat Friends!' I'll be using The Dwarf II smart telescope for the Astrophotography part.

So, at the same time, I'd like to present Bats to my Astronomy Friends!
More posts to follow...But Bat Awareness Week is coming up this month.
Consider getting yourself the cheapest bat detector (easy to build/no solder) kit on Amazon (I have no affiliation). There's this one made by Franzis also.

Neither one requires soldering, and they're super cheap!

Or any bat detector you'd like - If you've got more discretionary funds available - then, by all means get yourself a nicer one! And listen to the bats while you set-up your gear! ❤️🦇

Listen in on your local bats while you're observing! Or, on nights when it's a bit too cloudy to observe!

You may fall in love with bats (I have!) you may become fascinated with, and enjoy bat detecting! I happen to love bat detecting and bat detectors! You never know!

Here's my Bat Detector Review blog if you'd like to read the most in-depth reviews of bat detectors anywhere!

Well, in the meantime - I've been thoroughly enjoying frustration-free astrophotography, using The Dwarf II smart telescope!

Detailed review of The Dwarf II in progress...

No comments: