Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Upcoming Product Review - The CLS-CCD Filter from Astro-Shop

The next product to be tested and reviewed here, will be the (original) CLS-CCD Filter (Clip-In for my Canon T5i).
Which can be seen Here from it's true place of origin.
(Site is in the German language, use Google Translate, if needed).

I'm looking forward to doing a shoot-out between the original, high-quality CLS filter and the inexpensive copy from Optolong...
I have a "CLS" clip-in filter from Optolong here, which I've been using...
I purchased it, used, via Cloudy Nights

And I've been assured, by a representative from Optolong, that the layers, optical coatings and etc. have remained unchanged 
for the past eight years.
So, in other words - There is no difference between an Optolong "CLS" filter purchased eight years ago, and one purchased today.

I'm really looking forward to the arrival of the CLS-CCD Clip-In Filter from Astro-Shop.

Clear skies!

No comments: