Friday, August 24, 2018

Waiting For The Awful Weather To Clear Up...

Finally, the wait is over - I've been anxiously awaiting for clear skies, in order to get some test shots with the new CLS Filter from Astronomik/Astro-Shop.

According to the Clear Sky Clock the awful weather will finally clear up tonight!

I was able to test The CLS filter a bit tonight, and for now, I'll just add: 
When using the new (original) CLS Clip-In Filter made by Astronomik (supplied by Astro-Shop), I immediately noticed an absence of color gradients. None visible in the sub-exposures, or the post-processed Subs (as seen when using The Optolong CLS filter). So far, so good. 

A nice (and very thorough) blog I just came across: Ten Minute Astronomy, here is one of the pages regarding sketching.

Here is an excellent Site I must share: TieDyeAstronomer

More to follow...

Clear skies!

No comments: