Friday, February 9, 2024

Brand New Astrophotography Book Has Arrived!

Something else which has just arrived here for review - Is this amazing, brand-new, 3rd Edition book: 

A Practical and Scientific Approach to Deep Sky Imaging

The book hasn't been released yet
(soon!) So, it's very exciting!

Well, I've had 3+ straight weeks of snow, rain, and clouds here. And finally had my first clear night this week. Still haven't had too many opportunities to test The AM3 Harmonic Drive Mount yet; but the 2-Part review is in progress...
And Part 1 of 2 will be coming up next.

Soon, I will add a pic to this post - Of how my rig is coming along:

Still more to do…


For now, here's the latest shots from my Seestar S50:

The Monkey Head nebula, 31 Minutes, very minor post processing on iPhone


M3 - Almost no post processing


Only 8 Minutes!


Until next time,
Clear Skies!

No comments: