Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tried Film Astrophotography again...

I tried tripod-mounted film Astrophotography again...Yes, a bit of Déjà vu here. I basically only ended up exposing ~1 roll of film per camera. And, for some cameras; I didn't even get to shoot any film - That's how fast I changed my mind, and started listing them on e-bay. I hope to post some of the results soon...
I believe I've only got about a handful of "viable" prints to show for it -For the whole ordeal, and all the inconvenience, etc.

Well, this was my 2nd (low-budget) film camera collection, when it was at about it's "peak"
Just before everything was sold (on e-bay):

I did have a Petri 1.9 in pristine condition (not pictured) - And, I didn't get a chance to even shoot one roll of film through it.


Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
-Albert Einstein

*sigh*

No comments: